Thursday, September 20, 2012

Let's have a look.

Come back 1 week ago. We were in this little village next to Yelahanka where we met some people, we saw some landscapes and of course we discovered how these famous Ganesh statutes are built. 


I am going to talk about people, about how they work, about how they live. It was now, the best moment to take the most beautiful photographs.

Their posture, their look, their smile, their clothes. This is the Indian tradition I like photographing.
I was looking this man mixing the ground to create the little Ganesh, or this man creating something in the metal: handicraft, here we are. 

As Hélène said, this is one of the important points we’d like to discover in India, and this is this point I would like to show you through my photographs.











No comments:

Post a Comment